can i pull up info on my house? the value sq feet ext?

• May 08 2013 - Lancaster
  • 0

Best Answer

Hi -

There are a couple of ways you can try to find this information. 

1. Depending on your how your state posts information, you may be able to find it by a simple google search for your home address. 

2. If you have a friend or family member who is in real estate, they can pull the tax records for you.

3. You *should* be able to go to the county comptrollers website and pull the tax records from the public records.  (This again depends on how your state and/or county publishes their information). 

Let me know if none of these work, and I will see what I can do to assist. 

- Dabs

On Zillow you can pull up property and other information. Sometimes its detailed and sometimes it's not.

Hello I am a local Real Estate Broker in your area. I can get the information you are asking about right now.