Profile picture for Niel_2009

can i refinance my first mortgage owned by Freddie mac under obama plan with LTV almost at 100%?

• March 27 2009 - Naperville
  • 0

Yes you can.  But with a FREDDIE MAC loan only your current loan servicer can refinance the loan.  Call the lender you are making your payments to currently and they can help you.  You will need to show enough income for the new payment not to exceed 31% of your gross income. 

Yes you can (actually up to 105% LTV) but the second lender must subordinate in order for you to do so. Check out this blog about the program and let me know if I can help you "Home Affordable Refinance Program - FAQ". Lenders will be rolling out programs in early April.