Profile picture for chuckvino

can"t understand why I can't get a quote. Just looking to reduce my rate. Request #ZR-MMTTMXR

• May 09 2011 - Henderson
  • 0

What is the loan amt, estimated value, and credit score? If you have at least 20% equity you can email me the details through my profile page. Note: this post says you are in Henderson NV, is that correct?

You are most likely not getting quotes because of the loan amount of 886K. I imagine that because it's a jumbo loan, no one has their filters set to quote that. Not many people read quotes anymore, so you would have to have a loan officer actually manually read your request in order to quote it. It certainly seems doable.