can you help me thru the process of renting a home or condo,apt w/central air,3/2 &garage

• April 20 2012 - Sunnyvale
  • 0

Profile picture for aracz

I work with a few rental companies from time to time when an owner is looking to rent their property out. Look for a few larger ones with inventory to choose from for starters. Please let me know if you are looking for a company name, and I can send you one.

Arpad

There is likely a property manager near you that has properties they can show or listings by other companies. As states by the previous agent, simply type in your city or zip code and I am sure you will find an agent in your area.

The best thing for you to do is find a local realtor to help you find a home to rent. You can find one in the neighborhood or type the zip code into the Zillow search box. You will see ads from local realtors displayed on the right. I am sure any one of them would be happy to help you find a home to rent.