Profile picture for dmartin7426

can you show the house today

• Question refers to 7426 Glenn Knoll Dr, West Chester, OH 45069
  • 0

Lol Hamp! I like it!

Just trying to be helpful...looks like from all the input we have a pretty fresh thread, albeit not much relevance to the OP.  So to dmartin7426, sorry about that.

Good Luck

Yep see there they are. Everything packed up...waiting for that showing.

The OP could have email alerts on their post. Do what you do, Mike. You seem well intentioned. I've seen worse. The new posts are slim these days, and seem to be 90% disgruntled folks. I'm about to start digging up posts myself. I'm going for the flame war classics.

I guess the longevity of posts will be decided by the powers at Zillow.  If they want to leave them up for all to view and comment on then they should be fair game.  It's always great to be able to express opinions though.  

Good Luck

"My posts are simply meant to be relevant and hopefully at least a tiny bit helpful. "

It seems to be a large leap to say that telling someone to contact you almost 2 years after they post is relevant or helpful. This is also not the only year+ post that has been resurrected.

Digging up old postsdoes not seems as as helpful as helping people who are posting now or posting information about your local market. Just my .02. Don't know if you've seen these from Zillow here and here but they have a lot of good information.

Yes NTETS, slightly old imo, but that's ok.  In fact, I just ran into some folks who have been looking to buy a home on and off for the past 5 years who are glad they waited and are ready to buy.  I'm simply offering services to these folks in case they are in a similar situation, or any number of situations that they may be in where they are still looking.  If they have bought, changed their mind about buying, or don't need my services for any other reason that is fine.  My posts are simply meant to be relevant and hopefully at least a tiny bit helpful.  In the future, I'm ok with you simply ignoring any post that isn't relevant to you.  On the other hand, if being negative and depressing works for you than please continue.  I'm here to make your day more enjoyable as well.

Good Luck

too bad, I was available on Jan 25, 2010................but today I am busy

:)

Profile picture for Caveat Emptor
way to go mike vazquez. you resurrected a post from 25 months ago. props.

Sorry, just saw this.  Not sure if you are still looking, but I'd be happy to show you this home.  However, sorry again, this listing was cancelled on 2/1/05, so not sure where you it fr sale at.  if you see any others feel free to let me know.

Good Luck