can zillow locate vacant land for sale by GPS on a I-phone?

• May 25 2012 - Tucson

Profile picture for MountJuliet
Zillow's phone app can locate you via GPS in your phone.  

If you're close to the property open the app, touch the "nearby" and it will show you properties that are actively for sale in their system on the map.  Keep in mind that not every listing is in every database. 

Best,

Bob Sorey

Profile picture for al brigola
if i give you the parcel # would you be able to give a comp?

Zillow does show vacant land for sale as listed by MLS or any happen to be listed FSBO (for sale by owner). You may want to consider contacting a local Realtor to have them help. Please click on my profile to read past client reviews, I have helped buyers sell & buy land before. Best part? I don't charge buyers anything, no retainer therefore I can help you find what you are looking for & no charge to you. Best of luck. Spirit