Profile picture for MARCUSYau ChitChan

certificate of occupancy problem

I am a potential buying of this building which was listed for sale as a 2 family+store building.
before signing contract, I hired a company to perform a CO search, the report showed that according to the CO, the building was a 1 family +store. 
and the seller perform another CO search which indicated the information of the CO was 2 family+store. 
both CO reports were based on the same CO. 
what should i do now?
who can finalize the answer? determine what the CO actually said.
thanks
  • August 08 2012 - Brooklyn
  • 0

You need to have a real estate attorney help you out with that one. Aside from that, the photo you included is not clear enough to read and incomplete. If you want contact me and I would be glad to discuss/try to help you further. Good luck!