Profile picture for ruedadancer

change make me move price

how to I change it?
  • January 16 2011 - Frasier Meadows
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Elliott -

Any posting such as MMM, for sale, for rent are all recorded in the Price History section, eEven listing price change. I know that MMM is not an official posting but we do all keep track of this activity in the history section. We can entirely remove them for you if they are incorrect if your home is no longer on a MMM status.

Thank you for understanding.

Ice

Listing address for edit:
1711 N Frolic Ave
Waukegan, IL 60085

Please remove this make me move listing:

04/25/2012 Set Make Me Move $158,000 -5.4% $67 Owner

I do not want my new listing to show as a price change, but rather a new listing.  I am not sure why MAKE ME MOVE pricing would show in the price history as this home was never officially for sale.

10/09/2012 Price change $154,000 -2.5% $66 

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi ruedadancer -

To update your Make Me Move price, just log in to your Zillow account and on the home details page, look for the Edit tool then choose Change Price. Enter your new price and click Continue to save your changes.

If this does not answer your concern, please let me know.

Open your listing on Zillow.com.  Click edit.  Then you can claim it and edit it from there.  Hope this helps.  I am interested to know the address and the new price.  I work in your market and may have a buyer.  If it is not on the MLS, most agents won't know about the price change.  Thanks! Patrick