claim home

i signed up and must have miss spelled my email because I can not login. I claimed my home and now I need to re claim my home under the new registered name. 23 yazoo cir maumelle, ar.
  • Question refers to 23 Yazoo Cir, North Little Rock, AR 72113
  • 0

Hi John -

It is possible that you have misspelled the e-mail address. However, if this current account has the correct spelling, you can go ahead and dispute it from that account to this one.

Log on to this account and here are the steps:
1. Under the Overview page (http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/23-Yazoo-Cir-North-Little-Rock-AR-72113/343287_zpid/), go to the Home Ownership section and look for the Flag home button or icon.
2. Click on the Flag home button or icon.
3. Please select "Incorrect owner claim" and wait for the page to upload.
4. You should be able to go to this page – "This Home Has Been Claimed by Owner".
5. Then, follow the rest of the instructions.

If you still need assistance, just let us know.

John -

While currently on the property's Overview page, click on Flag home button then "Incorrect owner claim" link and wait for the page to upload. On the next page, choose your reason and go through the process.