Profile picture for dickkarol

contact a seller

392 david crocket hwy old , winchester, tn

May 09 2011 - Winchester

Thank you for your question.  The best recommendation is to contact a local Realtor in your area.  You can find one by searching on Zillow in your area.  After you find one, you can read actual reviews by their past clients!!!  If this does not work for you, I would be willing to lend a hand just give me a shout.

I would love to help, however I work near the Nashville area within about 30-40 minutes of Nashville, and Living in Franklin, TN. I could not represent your best interest as I do not know the area of Wichester.  I recomend you contact 3 local Realtors that live and work in your immeidate area, talk with them and see who is most qualified, and who you feel you trust the most to help you out.  If you need me too, I can find a good agent and refer them to you, but you can also do the same with a little research and a few phone calls.  Best of luck to you! Paul Zorich, Benchmark Realty, Brentwood, TN. 615-371-1544.