Profile picture for Tucson Properties

craigslist

advertising on craigslist..they told me that they would put something together for me ??
  • June 10 2012 - Harrison East-South
  • 0

Profile picture for Tucson Properties
Thank you, everyone! Hey, Spirit, 2006 Hogan's graduate here! Sounds like maybe I should not,post on CL.

Spirit is right. I have put personal ads as well as Real Estate ads on Craig's List. Some of the personal ads have been successful, but I have also received a lot of crank emails. I would not advertise Real Estate again on that site.

Who is they?  If you have an ad or listing on Zillow.com you can copy paste and it will auto create a nice free ad on Craigslist, is that what you mean?  You need to have a listing on Zillow first and under options there one to copy and paste, then paste it on the CL ad. 
I will warn you to be careful when posting on CL, a lot of scams on there, and be careful.  That goes for when posting as they can see the house is vacant, for sale and where...and of course whatever email or phone number you put, get ready for the SPAMMERS to start sending you messages, my poor phone blew up with garage texts from listings I tried putting on CL, and didnt get any positive results.  I would list with RE sites, but that is just me.
Best of luck.  If you have more questions, as I dont really know what you are asking here, please feel free to click on my profile and give me a call.

Spirit

"they" = ?

"something" = ?  

If you have an ad on Zillow and wanted it to appear in craigslist, in  the "edit' drop down menu you'll see the option to post it on craigslist.