create a zestimate?

Would like to find out the estimated property value for 46-Old Fulton street, brooklyn, NY 11201
  • July 19 2012 - Brooklyn
  • 0

I don't see the property in Zillow's database.    I can't even pull it up with google maps.

Normally to get a Zestimate one enters the property address into the text box on the home page, and then clicks on the blue button.

Dear Abe:

I would love the opportunity to help you. Please contact me and I can prepare a Comparative Market Analysis for you that will show all the recent sales of similar homes in the neighborhood along with homes that are currently being marketed for sale right now. We can then compare and contrast them to your property to get an idea as to how much your home can be worth on today's market.

In order to give you a more precise estimate the best bet would be for us to get together so I can pre-view your home and see it first hand. Without physically viewing the house it is difficult to give a good opinion of value. There is no cost or obligation for this service and I will also provide with printed materials that will explain the entire selling process and all the expenses you will incur when and if you sell. I can even tell you if you will have any capital gains tax liability.

Contact me right away and we can get started now!

Sincerely,
Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.