Profile picture for yc35kim

days on Zillow: How can I start over with 0 day?

How can I erase 200+ days on Zillow for my house and start over with new/0 day? Can you help?
  • December 17 2013 - US
  • 0

Yes, you can start again at zero.   If you wish to do so, you will need to remove it from an active listing on Zillow for more than 31 days.    The "days on Zillow" will reset, but the price  history will remain for all to see.

What are you going to do differently so it is now more interesting?

Profile picture for Matt Difanis
To the best of my knowledge, Zillow's "sticky" history is specifically designed to ensure that you cannot reset the counter on demand.  I assume your concern is that the long time on the market is stigmatizing your home, but if you get it priced correctly for the market, that length of time on the market ought not provide to be a significant impediment to effecting a sale.

That would not be honest, would it ?