delete account

I want to delete my account as I find your sight extremely difficult to navigate. Please remove all my information.
  • December 14 2007 - US
  • 1

chinquapin-

Hi! Kindly let us know on what part in the site you are having problems with so that we can assist you with it.

I purchased a home last June and still do not see it mentioned on Zillow. Because of this I don't want to continue my account and banks whom I have talked to don't see it either on Zillow. I have really no use now for your site and cannot find where to delete my account.

Thank you and I would aqppreciate your help in unsubscribing.

Peggy/Chinquapin

Thank you for your response but please respect my request.  I want to delete my account but it does't seem to let me do it.  Can you please delete my account information?  I would greatly appreciate it.

Again, the house that I purchased last June in Mt. Shasta does not appear on your website.  I also have a hard time in trying navagate and do not need your services.

Thanks.

Peggy

Chinquapin