Profile picture for kalden2007

desperate need

i am in a desperate need in finding an apartment in my area that is cheap enough for me to afford. i have found a couple that are a little bit higher than i can pay and nothing in my range. what do i do. how can i search for apartments. i have tried bulletin boards and news papers. please help
  • October 19 2010 - Marietta
  • 0

Try Craigslist.com and search under apts/housing for rent.  You can always try to negotiate the rent with a landlord if there property has been sitting awhile. 

Profile picture for Mills Realty
I agree with Bryan...Craigslist is a great source for rentals.

Social Networking is the key, Facebook, Craigslist, Trulia, Backpage and there a few more. You could also contact a Real Estate Agent in your area to look for rentals, they are listed in the MLS by agents. This process is becoming more popular in my area right now. Good Luck I hope this helps.