Profile picture for claudiasmily

did someone die in this property?

we have been experiencing some paranormal things in here and I want to know what happened
  • March 20 2009 - Las Vegas
  • 1

Casper the friendly ghost......

@ Justin

Before you provide a spam link to your site, you might want to make sure the site is active - unless you're just attempting to score hits on the site.

Profile picture for JustinPhillips8
Find out here:[promotional hotlink deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]

Not public record. Contact your agent and see if they know anything.

Profile picture for lysser01
are you talking about 309 duke cr las vegas nv.

Profile picture for jonnieu
what address r u talking abouy?

I love the beautiful female ghost !

May I ask where do you live?  I have had paranormal activity in my homes too.

TRS do you own the property now? I don't really know why somebody would come on here sort of talking it down. Most "ghosts" are very non-offensive. I think I would choose one of them over an ant infestation, but to be fair I hate ants.

Profile picture for TRS1115
No.   As the owner of this property, I can tell you with certainty that no one has ever died or even had an accident in this home.   Seriously?

Profile picture for milan5150
yes there is someone running around in that house. my husband  and i heard someone running up and down the stairs one day we thought someone was in the house thats how loud it was. the funny thing is that we were both sleeping when we were woken up by the sound of someone running. 2 weeks later my daughter house sat for us and experienced the same thing. we had a dog and a very noisey bird that made not one sound the whole we lived there. So I believe yes there is someone and i think its a child running around that house.

Profile picture for claudiasmily

well, yesterday I was cleaning my room as usual, while I was listening to music and when the song ended I heard a noise in mom's room and I though it was my little sister because she is always messing around with mom's make up, so I wen to the room and I saw her go into the restroom and I followed her there and when I told her "hey daniela, come here" I realized it wasn't her it was another little girl and she was just standiong there and disappeared in front of my eyes... trust me that ws scary and I'm not the only one that sees her. The other day I came home with some of my friends, and one of them asked If I was going to give some food to my sister and I asked her why should I? daniela is not even home" and she said yeah she was sitting right there a moment ago.. that was scary.

You might be able to get more info by running your address through the local police database or going to the recorders office and contacting past owners. They may be able to tell you more. You have options if the paranormal activity is troublesome. Many "ghosts" can be encouraged to leave without incident. 

Profile picture for gandvjackson

I purchased a haunted house in Massachusetts. I lived there for 2 years.
I just wanted you to know what your seeing and hearing is real. I didn't like sharing the house and sold it. It has been for sale many times since then. I don't think anyone can feel comfortable in it. They were not malacious ghosts. just playful.  It does make you feel like a guest in your own home.
What kind of things are happening in your home?