Profile picture for mommy71307

did you get a chance to do any calculations about the rent amount?

• Question refers to 5375 Spring Hill Rd, Grove City, OH 43123
  • 0

Profile picture for maxwell2323
I was just getting ready to email you. At this time, I am sorry to say that I will not be renting out my home. Financially, I cannot swing it and I have a great deal going on at work and with family. It's just not a good time for this. However, if anything should change, I will contact you immediately. I will keep my eyes open on any properties for rent near my home and let you know if I see something. If things change with your situation, please contact me. I won't be putting my house on the market officially until next summer. I wish you all the best of luck and thank you for your interest.