Profile picture for joeyali

difference between search price, zestimate and final sale price

I'm having some confusion about pricing for a few homes I'm interested in.  I saw one listed for sale at $100,000 but next to it the zestimate said $500,000.  That's a huge difference.  Which of these is the more accurate?  How much would this home actually sell for?  Is there any way to filter homes by anticipated price?  I have very little time to find something within my actual budget :)

• November 08 2013 - Stockton
  • 0

Profile picture for Brad Young1
Let me know the address of any home you are interested in and I can tell you the market value. Zillow uses algorithims and formulas for the Zestimates that can be subject to errors from faulty data. Send me a message and I should be able to find you a home quickly in Stockton.

Brad Young
PMZ Real Estate
[Removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

Profile picture for joeyali
thanks for the response!  

The asking price by the red icon is the asking price.    The Zestimate is Zillow's estimate.   Sometimes they are close, sometimes not.

No, there is no way to sort by anticipated sales price.   You can sort by list price.