Back to Results
Please enter a valid email address.
Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is illegal. If you think this content is discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate and feel it should be removed from Zillow, please let us know by completing the information above.
We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.
Please enter text in the "Enter the text to display" field.
Please enter text in the "Enter URL" field.
Please enter a valid URL.
Please insert a video embed only
Normally this would require to get a specialized construction loan, then permanent financing after construction is complete with a FHA loan. I have a one-time close FHA loan that can get it done in one process. These are the requirements you need to know below. Please feel free to reach me with more questions.
Manufactured Home Property Requirements
1. The borrower must own the land on which the manufactured home is situated in fee simple;
2. The manufactured home must be a one-unit dwelling unit that is legally classified as real property;
3. The towing hitch, wheels, and axles must be removed;
4. The manufactured home must have sufficient square footage and room dimensions to be acceptable to typical purchasers in the subject market area;
5. The manufactured home must be at least 12 feet wide and have a minimum of 600 square feet of gross living area;
6. Site preparation for delivery of the manufactured home must be completed;
7. The manufactured home must be attached to a permanent foundation system in accordance with the manufacturer's requirements for anchoring, support, stability, and maintenance. The foundation system must be appropriate for the soil conditions for the site and meet local and state codes.
8. The manufactured home must be permanently connected to a septic tank or sewerage system, and to other utilities in accordance with local and state requirements;
9. There must be adequate vehicular access and there must be an adequate and legally enforceable agreement for vehicular access and maintenance;
10. The manufactured home must be built in accordance with:
11. The Federal Manufacture Home Construction and Safety Standards that were established in
a. The Federal Manufacture Home Construction and Safety Standards that were established in June 15, 1976 as amended and in force at the time the home is manufactured
The purose of the FHA is to put people into housing so they will allow this in reverse of your question. You can buy the home to put on land, but I don't believe you can buy just the land. More importantly the manufactured home must have a HUD sticker which allows the financing you are talking about. I would check with a lender in your area to confirm this or you could investigate hud.gov to find out more. Good luck.
Zillow Advice depends on each member to keep it a safe, fun, and positive place. If you see abuse, flag it. More on our Good Neighbor Policy.
For Sale: $1,148,000
For Sale: $1,200,000
For Sale: $260,000