Profile picture for Btterfly00

do I have to pay just to list my home here

• September 22 2010 - Madison
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for rockinblu
To list it in the "For Sale" section the charge is $39.95 for a 180 day run. A "Make Me Move" posting, at this time, is free. Before you do the listing you might want to read this.

Yes. Some things you just want to not skimp on when trying to sell your home.

I understand what you are saying, but if you choose not to advertise on Zillow, please advertise in your local community either in the paper, on craigslist, with flyers at the local elementary school or where ever you feel that an interested buyers might see it. Advertising is important to get your house sold in any market, but it is even more important in crazy markets like this.

You can sell, but you have to get your message out. You might also consider posting it on Zillow for free as a Make Me Move. That would not cost anything and would still give you advertising. I hope you have good luck with your sale. 

Profile picture for Btterfly00
Sorry but I can't afford your fee and I don't think our house will sell if i have to add your fee to the price.  I know what I have to get out of it. 

You will not have to pay to list your home if you already have a listing contract with a Realty company. Some companies have a Zillow link and all of their listings are posted on Zillow. You are in Madison? My office is in Madison at 2060 Main Street. Let me know if I can help.

Profile picture for Btterfly00

Thanks but i can't sell my house for the price you charge over and above..That is why we willnot be listing with a realtor we want to move not sit on it for over a year or more.

Profile picture for TeamSandyBlanton

Many Realtors will post your home on this and other sites as part of their marketing plan- I know all my listings are uploaded here. One of the great parts about working with a Realtor is that we don't get paid until the home sells- no cost to you upfront. I'd be happy to put you in touch with one of the best Realtors in your area.