do you have a sales agent who can help me sell my mobile home quickly!!!!!!!!!!

the mobile is beautiful   I dont know how to post the pictures   It is 2/2, carport
considered double wide   size maybe 24 by 70 {not sure}  THE home has new floors
The park is beautiful  I can not pay lot rent and mtg   I am 2 months behind in lot rent
and going on the third   I need help asap   The mtg is on my house, not the mobile
Thank you
Mary C Seader             phone # 352 201 2096
  • June 29 2012 - Leesburg
  • 0

Profile picture for AlmaKee
If you do not actually own the land beneath it is not Real Estate.  There are some sales people that sell mobile homes on rented land.  Go search for signs in your park or contact your park manager to find a "mobile home" salesperson.