Profile picture for SheriPedigo

does anyone know anything about 10700 moorpark st north hollywood ca..

i suspect something is wrong goign on there. people are going in andn out of there and the house is not listed here which means its a abandonded house  right?
  • August 18 2011 - Toluca Lake
  • 0

Sheri,

I have some great news.  I spoke with the listing agent a few minutes ago and it appears that the property will be going back on the market very shortly.  I have worked with the agent on other deals this past year and ask for you to contact me if you are still interested in the property so that we can make an offer before it gets re-listed. 

Again I live right across the street and have had my eye on this property for a long time.

Let me know if I can assist,

Rafael Gevorkian - Real Estate Heaven

The property still has a sign out front and so the Agent may be showing it even if it is not listed.  Also sometimes the bank sends people out to check on there asset. 

Are you interested in purchasing this property?  I may be able to find something similar in the immediate area.

Rafael Gevorkian - Real Estate Heaven