Profile picture for tcjacobsen

does the z estimate include the two garage space, they are seperatly deeded.

• Question refers to 1419 Clifton St NW, Washington, DC 20009

I think it depends on the property.  Although I am not 100% sure how Zillow does the estimates, I think it is based off the last sales price, then adjusted according to the market conditions.  In your case, since the sale in 2005 included the two parking spaces, the Zestimate probably also includes these two spaces.

In general, home prices are up about 8% in your area since January 2005, so the Zestimate may be a little low.