Profile picture for 11spurlane

editing ad or even deleting ad

I've tried several time to contact Zillow by email, since june 7th, 2014. I can't edit or delete my ad. I would love to edit it since we have done some things to improve our house and are really eager to sell. Please help since everytime I try to edit my ad it says someone else has claimed ownership and won't let me in. I try to access my ad from the link provided in the "for sale by owner report" i get in my email. can anyone give me advice to help me? thanks
  • July 02 2014 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Sofronio C
Hi 11surlane,

I have already forwarded this case to the proper department for a resolution.

You can also visit our Zillow Help Center/Zillow Agent Help Center for other helpful information.

Sofronio C