Profile picture for tdunphycove

editing my info page and do not know how to drag and drop to rearrange pictures. It is fine the way

• September 10 2010 - Madeira Beach
  • 0

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
tdunphycove -

I tried arranging the photos and I was able to do it in my end. Do you want me to rearrange the pictures for you?

Profile picture for rockinblu
Zillow can be somewhat stubborn if you're using Google Chrome or Safari for your browser. Firefox generally works great, and almost as good, IE.
If you're already using one of those, try clearing out the cache.

Profile picture for tdunphycove
I have tried that and they just jump back where they were??

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
tdunphycove -

You may rearrange the photos on the site. Click on the picture and drag it to where you would like to place it.