Profile picture for deborahharpster

email bought by comcast

and I forgot my password.  I have re-registered on zillow with new email and password but cannot get it to say it is my home...only a favorite.  I cannt find a contact us button.  Help?

• May 24 2008 - US
  • 0

Hi deborahharpster-

Are you referring to the home at 52 Lawhorn Rd or 343 Dukes Bnd? If you are referring to the first address, your account shows that you already disputed the claim of ownership to the home. However, if you are referring to the second property, you may dispute the claim so that the home will be under your new account.