everytime I try to register, it clicks out before I can get all the information in

I would like to set up a for sale by owner listing but every time I get to the registration part, it clicks out before I can get all the information in.  My email address is abvealaska@gmail.com
Vicki
  • March 09 2011 - Homer

The time out feature Sunnyview mentions is 15 minutes, so if you are taking longer than 15 minutes you'll bump into issues.   Do it in chunks, then you'll be successful.

My best advice is to do your listing in chunks. You can submit the bare bones and then save. That will allow you to edit section by section without timing out of the system.

You can also cut and paste things like descriptions from a Word document to make the editing faster. That's what worked for me. Hope it helps.