Profile picture for joeyeeinney

finding an agent

Dear Sirs: I am still looking for an agent who can work with me on finding a house/condo/townhome in/ around Cameron Park, CA.  I saw that there were ten experts for that area where I grew up.  It would also be nice if the agent knew about it's outskirts as well. I would like very much to make time to visit very soon and look at homes around there with my 55Kpreapproval from lender.  Could you please connect me to an agent who could work with me on finding a place, taking some tours and making an offer. Thanks a lot for your kind time. I live Las Vegas, NV.

June 01 - Cameron Park

55K will get you a house?

June 03
There are many agents in and around the Cameron Park area who would be willing to assist you in finding a place to call home.  With you currently living in LV you would want to be sure to pick a Realtor who is flexible to your schedule and who communicates frequently with you.  Good luck with your search and let me know if I can be of any assistance.

June 03
Consider contacting one of the premier agents listed for that area on Zillow.  I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone who will help you buy in that area.  I specialize in the greater San Diego county region, and also represent clients in Orange County and Los Angeles, as needed.  Good luck with your efforts.  

June 02