Profile picture for scubacuda

finding du/tri/quad plexes houses in South OC SoCal area

I'm looking for an MDU (multi dwelling unit) in the Orange County area to rent out, and I was wondering what the best tools are for finding them (or even if someone had real estate or broker recommendations).

Any suggestions?    

scubacuda@gmail.com
  • June 12 2011 - Irvine
  • 0

Profile picture for BobPhillipsRE
Hi again, Scubacuda,  It looks as though the Zillow moderation system has a new deputy.  Of course they don't want a Realtor suggesting that you go somewhere other than Zillow, in order to find properties. I must have been confusing Zillow with Trulia, where such links ARE allowed.

You CAN click on a poster's photo or avatar - mine, for example - and find out that person's email address - if they've put that in their profile - like I have.

Good luck finding the type of properties you're looking for.

Hello Scubacuda, sorry for missing your question just the other day. Please let me know if for any reason you have not been able to find a very good assortment of information concerning your question asked. If not, a VERY large grouping of properties that will fit your needs can easily be sent your way for review.

As a Broker here in Southern California working within the Los Angeles County area, your needed information can be sent your way very quickly if still needed.

Thanks much!

Profile picture for BobPhillipsRE
Hi Scubacuda,  I did a search of areas in Coastal and South Orange County and came up with 62 available 3+ units properties.  Here is a link to the Listingbook program, where you can conduct searches of the MLS at your leisure, 24 hours a day.

[Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]

Listingbook is a great program and just needs about a 2 minute learning curve.  When it asks you the type of property you want to look for, just look for the "Multi-family" tab.  Click on that and tweak to your heart's content.

For info about me, just click on my photo to see my profile.

Good luck in your search.

Hi Scubacuda,

We'd be happy to help.  What you'll want to do is interview a few broker/agents in Orange County to help with your search and the buying process.

Thanks for your question "scubacuda".

I would recommend contacting a local Realtor.  You can find one on Zillow and read past client reviews to select a good one.  If that does not work, I would be happy to refer them to you.  Remember, the seller pays the buyer's agent's commission so they basically work for you for free....use them!

Good luck, hope this helps.

What is your budget?
I can send you some listings if you'd like.