Profile picture for NovaJohnson

finding investors of a specific home

I was attempting to purchase this home, 233 Woodcote Drive, Gaston, SC 29053, and had some problems to arise and I lost the bbid. I thought that the persons purchasing the home were buying it to live there but then I found that they are investors and I would like to know what they plan to do with this home.  please you can have them contact me at (803) 447-7167. My name is Nova Johnson. thank you
  • May 06 - Gaston

Hi, Sorry, I can't help with your specific question. Did you have issues with your financing? I would love the opportunity to assist you if you are seeking mortgage financing.

I hope you get the info. you need.
  • May 11