Profile picture for samrnicu

finding the price of a new constuction in wetumpka alabama

new construction that I passed by in wetumpka alabama at 280 timberland pass....great niegborhood, but I loved this house inparticular....how do I find the cost and the specs on this?
  • August 22 2013 - Wetumpka
  • 0

Hi Samrnicu,

I am not in your area, but I am sure any local Realtor would be able to provide information about the home being built in Wetumpka.  Check out the Realtors listed on Zillow as servicing the Wetumpka area for starters.  We are usually a friendly bunch and very helpful!  EVEN WHEN BUYING NEW CONSTRUCTION, it will benefit you to have a Realtor on your side as a Buyer's Agent.  The agent will represent YOU and work hard to make sure that your needs are covered.  The builder's agent does represent the builder, so keep that in mind and look for a good buyer's agent to represent YOU.  A buyer's agent does not usually ask for a fee from the buyer as their fees are paid at closing from the listing broker's commission.

If you cannot find an agent on Zillow, please feel free to contact me and I will use my resources to locate a great agent there for you!

Linn McAuliffe
Keller Williams Realty