Profile picture for SandyMock

finding who has owned my home

is there a place i could find out who has own my home in the past, i would like to go back as far as i can.  I would like to find something i dont have to pay for.  thank you if anybody can help me
  • September 25 2012 - Jackson
  • 0

Profile picture for AmandaMack1
I'm not sure about your area but here we can get it online.  I can do a google search for "collin county appraisal district" and then search by the property by address, from there it is public record the history of home owners.

If you go to the Clerk of the Circuit court, or Real Estate Division of your local municipality, you can search the history of your home usually by address.  If you're looking for someone else to give you information remember what you're asking for.  If you're asking them to do the work for you and provide info, be considerate of their time, as it is just as valuable as yours.