Profile picture for 3waves

flood

I heard that a few people said this neighborhood often get flood. Is it true? what's cause it?
  • Question refers to 13040 1st Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
  • 0

Profile picture for 3waves
It is not beacause of it is close to lake or river. I heard because of the bad sewer system. Do you know where can I look up for the information?

Profile picture for 3waves

Profile picture for 3waves

Profile picture for 3waves

Profile picture for 3waves

Profile picture for 3waves

Profile picture for 3waves

Profile picture for 3waves

Profile picture for 3waves

Profile picture for 3waves

That would be a shock to me.
Haller Lake is at the top of the hill. Places on hills do not flood since water follows the path of least resistance.
I could be wrong on this, but I have heard that Haller Lake has the 2nd highest elevation of any neighborhood in Seattle (Queen Anne is number 1).