for 5701 Timber Lane, Charlotte, NC, please change the main photo to the one of the exterior !!!

We need to change the current main photo of this home (mls # 840769) to one of the front exterior of the home.  The photo there now is of the foyer.  There is a photo of the front exterior of the home uploaded, but I can't get it to be the main photo. This originally came from a feed.  This is my listing.  I tried to take it "over" and was able to upload another front exterior photo, but it still shows the foyer shot as the main photo.  My seller is not happy. 
Can you change the main photo to show the outside of the home instead of the foyer?  Please help.  Thank you.
  • March 20 2009 - Charlotte
  • 0

Best Answer

Pam -

As requested, I have set the exterior photo of the property to be the main image of the home.