fraud

I am a property owner. I see an agent try to sell my house on zillow without my authorization. what I should do?
  • September 29 2013 - University City
  • 0

Agents deal with a lot of feeds so they may be unaware that the ad is still active. Most are happy to follow up and remove the information. Contact the agent directly with a bcc email stating that they have 3 business days to remove all online ads stating you will be forced file a complaint and seek legal advice.

If it is a mistake, good agents will be happy to remove it, if they are fradusters and refuse then file your complaint with dated screenshots of the ad and submit them to your state licensing agency.

Contacting the agent directly is the fastest way to get the ad removed. Zillow can remove it if you flag it, but 99% of the time you will find your houses listed on other sites as well. Removing the feed at the source by calling the agent is the best way to get them all removed.