Profile picture for snowman10

getting a home listed on the MLS when the home is for sale by owner

we sold our home through a broker for a fee for them to list that house for sale on the MLS but I can not seem to find any one who does some thing like that in North Dakota can any one make a suggestion?
  • January 13 2010 - Jamestown

I am seeing lots of online flat fee FSBO listing services in your area like this one here, but I can't vouch for any of them. the most commonly used company in my area is Help you Sell. Each office is individually owned so your would have to check them out locally to see if you feel that they might work for you.

Profile picture for rockinblu
I found this one that actually lists Stutsman County. Snowman10, you also might be interested in the blog attached to the link below. Good luck, and watch out for those buffalo.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/rockinblu/2008/08/thinking_about_doing_a_f_1