Profile picture for weverett

hOW DO I SIGN IN TO ZILOW.COM?

• February 16 2011 - Haddonfield
  • 0

@swanflying:

Scroll to the very top of the page and look for "My Zillow".    Hover your cursor over "My Zillow".

Profile picture for swansflying
I canned find out how to edit my for sale by owner listing either. I don't see a profile button anywhere or a sign in or sign out button. This sight is very confusing.

@Barbara:  As you posted on Zillow Advice, you are already signed in.   Once signed in, the "sign up spot" won't appear, only the sign out spot (found on the drop down list from "My Zillow").

I have tried to sign in so I can edit my listings; in two days have not been able to pull up the sign in spot; grrrrrr

..its Zillow

[contact information and self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

The 'edit' button doesn't work.  The 'more' button doesn't work.  I have pictures that someone uploaded to my house and I can't get them off.  Why can't someone provide complete instructions?  I hate this website.

There is no place to log in, no place to edit my photos.  What a worthless website.

@user321353 - You can change your picture by logging into Zillow, go to your profile, select the edit pull-down option, and click on the "profile" link. You'll see the spot to upload a profile picture of your choice.

i want to change the picture

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi weverett -

You are already registered and your post confirms you are signed in to your account.