Profile picture for MaggieEl Gazzar

hello , actually i want to help my fiance to get a nice invest in florida and i just need an informa

hello , actually i want to help my fiance to get a nice invest in florida and i just need an information that can help him to start we are from egypt and my fiance will be an investor in usa so can you help me
  • March 09 2012 - Miami
  • 0

Florida is a wonderful area to invest in. Is he paying cash? It will be difficult for him to get a loan as he does not have two years of income in the States.
You are in the Miami area so I am assuming you are looking for something in that area? Start working with a Realtor, if you don't know anyone, I have several clients who are working with Realtors in that area and can give you a strong referral. Best of luck to you.

Hello Maggie,
The first step is to decide what part of Florida you would like to invest in. You should visit the areas that you are considering investing in first and get a feel for them. Once you decide where you would like to invest, then you could concentrate on that area and look at property in the area.
Maggie, if you are interested in visiting the Naples, Bonita, or Fort Myers area and you would like a tour, do not hesitate to give me a call.
You can view active listings in the Naples area on the website below.
Vivian
[website deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy]

Hi Maggie. Visit our website for some free information. Let us know if there is something there we can help you with. Good luck!