Profile picture for o ruiz

hello im looking to sell my property i owe $135,000 maybe someone can tell me

around how much i can sell the property i know i need an appraisal but i want a ballparkfiguer address is 467 third ave west haven ct 06516 the property is distressed im looking to put some money into the property to help sell it around 35k
  • June 29 2010 - West Haven
  • 0

Please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to do a market analysis of your property- no charge/no obligation. I am familiar with West Haven as I did live there while going to UNH and for awhile afterward. Please feel free to look up my contact info on my profile and call me anytime as I am a fulltime Realtor and will work around your schedule. Thanks!

Please be careful about putting an payoff mortgage amount on any public correspondance.  It's really personal information that you should discuss with a Realtor. 

No one can give you a price without looking at condition and showing you what properties are selling for in your area. 

No one will "sell your house guaranteed in 10 days" without a catch.

You'll be paying someone around 6% of the selling price so you also need to find out what they will do for you (3% to the listing agent and 3% to the agent who brings a buyer).   Please, Please interview at least 3 Realtors and go with the one you feel most comfortable with.

Just like everyone else, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.   

I always like to see the property before I jump on a price.  I would love to meet you there and give you prices and some helpful tips on  how to get it sold quickly.  Caroline Strittmatter [contact info removed by moderator]

$140-180 depending on condition.  [content removed by moderator]