Profile picture for lpnolan

help I can't Zillow to change their mapping mistake and erroneous information

I've tried more times than i can count to get Zillow to change the location of my For Sale house on my street as it is in the wrong location.  There is a listing, for my house in the right location, but it says the house is not for sale.  The other issue is that the Zillow estimate is higher for the not for sale house than for the for sale house, which could be effecting my ability to sell at the appropriate price.

What can i do to get someone at Zillow to look at this issue?

There are two listings for 25 Farm Hill Rd, West Hartford, CT 06107 and the for sale on is in the wrong lot, and the not for sale one is in the right spot with a more accurate estimate.  Can you please put the for sale on in the accurate location with the accurate price estimate?
  • August 30 2012 - West Hartford
  • 0

I"m emailing you now. I see the duplicates you are referring to. We'll get this fixed.