Profile picture for RusticBliss

help. I listed a home for sale - and I need to change the address

I listed my home for sale on Zillow YESTERDAY.  Today, I recieved a letter in the mail that my county has CHANGED my Physical Address.  My house number has now changed.  How do I change this info on ZILLOW?  I tried to edit my listing, but it doesnt let me change the address.  HELP.
  • April 29 2011 - Ross Township
  • 0

I'm not so sure but maybe there is a way to 'cancel' the listing first?  I'm not familiar with listing as a FSBO on Zillow.  If you have a 'remarks' section describing your home you can put this in that section if that is 'editable'.  Just state what you said, county changed address, contact owner, etc.  Good luck!