hi, Would you please let me know it is possible to buy a house for somebody who has the F1 Visa?

I have a F1 visa to go to the USA and I'd like to know is it possible to buy a house?
  • September 13 2013 - San Diego
  • 0

Profile picture for LeoHefner
Yes it is. I a several lenders that I can use for foreign nationals to purchase property here in California. Let me know I can assist you! click on my name above for contact info.

I have had a client in the past who was a non-resident get a loan through BluFli Funding.  There are definitely other lenders out there who specialize in these types of loans also!  Best of luck to you!

There are definitely options for you to buy a house as long as you qualify. Call me today and lets get started. 

Thank you,

Valerie Wengeler
Realtor BRE LIC# 01934056
Alliance Group Real Estate Services
[Contact information and promotion removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for information.]

If you are asking if you can get a loan to buy a house that is definitely possible. Someone in this situation should consider looking into a Foreign National Mortgage. These loans are meant for non-residences who are seeking a home loan in the United State. The minimum down payment for these types of loans are usually around 20%. Lenders, like myself, can give out these types of loans for non-residences who want a mortgage in the United States. I would recommend speaking with a California lender like myself who would be more than willing to help you out.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me

One does not have to be a citizen of the US to own property in the US.  However, is it possible your question is whether or not you may be eligible for a loan for purchase of a property?