Profile picture for citizenb

home on site showing as for sale has not been on market for quite a while now

the home at 400 Treemont Dr Clarksville TN 37043 is still showing as for sale but has not been for awhile now. can you please ask the agent listed to remove it as for sale on the website?

December 09 2008 - US

citizenb -

I have taken down the posting of this property from the website. Since this was posted via an automated data feed, let me note that it could be re-posted while we work to have the responsible agent remove this address from the source of the feed. Rest assured, I have advised the agent regarding this concern.

I have also submitted the two duplicate listings to the proper deparmtent for deletion. However, I cannot provide you an exact time frame as to when these listngs will be deleted from the website. We have to retain the property with Zestimate since the information comes from the county records.

Thanks.

creating account
Profile picture for Malaya S
Latest reply by Malaya S
August 14 | 3 answers
what is customer service phone number for Zillow?
Latest reply by wetdawgs
August 07 | 39 answers
define pending
Profile picture for Mitchell Lubinsky
Latest reply by Mitchell Lubinsky
July 03 | 7 answers
Handicapped accessible housing
Profile picture for zuser20140615145239143
Latest reply by zuser20140615145239143
June 15 | 6 answers
How to have my home listed for sale on Zillow
Profile picture for zuser20140611090832594
Latest reply by zuser20140611090832594
June 12 | 4 answers