home prices the best

im looking to buy a home in florida were are the home deals & prices im looking to spend $100,000 to $150,000 on a home
  • March 27 2013 - US

I would be happy to assist if your are looking in the NE Florida area.  Please feel free to contact me direct if this is your desired area.  Here in Fernandina Beach / Yulee we have homes in this price point (new and resale).  I would be happy to help in any way I can.

Let me suggest getting with a Realtor in the city where you are trying to find a home. They will be able to find the best deals since they are the specialist in their areas. I have heard prices are awesome down there. It's s great time to buy with these low rates. If you don't get any replies here, try google for finding an Realtor there.