Profile picture for kyjim

home value?

what is my house value at 107 edgewood road, edgewood ky, 41017
  • January 26 2012 - Edgewood
  • 0

Profile picture for kyjim
THANKS FOR THE REPLY,S! I THINK YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY ACCURATE. I RENT THIS HOUSE FOR $1100 A MONTH, AND WONDERING IF I AM BEING FAIR FOR A FOUR BEDROOM, TWO BATH IN EDGEWOOD, KY 41017. THANKS AGAIN, KYJIM.

kyjim- The AVM on my "Book-Site" computes an esimated value of $136,999.64- Average Comps within a 11/2 mile radius is $140,975.84

Showing you purchased this property on 10/1/1986 for $56,000 with an average annual increase in value of $3,374.96 a year.

Considering the current state of the real estate market- compared if you had invested that in a Stock as AT&T or Hearst Publications you have done well, don't you think?

Happy funding- Rudi.

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
You can see your zestimate on your home details page by clicking on the HOMES link at the top of the page, putting in your address, and then clicking on the box that pops up. Here is a link to it also: http://www.zillow.com/hom ... 580_zpid/

Remember this is just a zestimate, which is zillow's estimate, that is a computer generated estimate based on public information. However, there is a lot of missing information on your home, so it may be WAY off.

You should consider claiming your home and updating the information. It will take about 4 to 6 weeks for your zestimate to update (sometimes). So I would definitly do it if you plan to sell anytime in the future.

This link might be helpful. http://www.zillow.com/wik ... our-Home/

Hi Kyjim:

According to tax records, the assessed value of 107 Edgewood Road in Edgewood, KY as of tax year 2011 is $130,000.  Please let me know if I can help in any way. 

Bj Schenck, Realtor
Coldwell Banker West Shell
[hotlink removed by Zillow moderator]