Profile picture for roseanne98

home values

How do you come up with the value of the properties listed.  I am not happy with the value u set for my property at 34206 logan lane, hillman, mn. you set the value at $308,900.  another property is for sale on the same lake at 35182 logan lane, that property is valued at 393,500.  My property is larger, I have 200' of lakeshore compared to 150',the square footage of my home is larger, I have a separate garage, bunkhouse with 5 additional bedrooms and a 3/4 bath and I have a finished room above the boathouse.  Also my lot is larger and is a prime wooded private lot.
Please advise
  • September 22 2011 - Hillman
  • 0

Zillow is not an appraisal and is not meant to be. You can make sure that all your home facts are complete and accurate. That is the best way to make the Zestimate as accurate as it can be within it's constraints. There is more information on the Zestimate here.