Profile picture for Jim Cooke

house for sale

Just curious if your home is still for sale, and if the price is negotiable.

Jim

Profile picture for DDobson
Jim,
Yes our home is still for sale and yes the price is negotiable. We originally had it listed with a realtor and were offering to update the kitchen with the buyers choices of granite and tile. We just recently dropped our listing with the realtor and decided to make the updates ourselves. We are about a week out from the updates being completed. We have put in new granite counter tops and custom tile back splash in both the kitchen and the formal dining rooms and also have put in a new range and microwave in the kitchen. We have also recently install new carpet in the master bedroom and also in the formal dining room. Our home was appraised in July 2007 for $579,000.00. We will probably list our home again in the next few weeks when all the updates have been completed and the home is ready to show.
Today I added the improvements to the home on Zillow which was a total of about 15,000.00

Thank you for your inquiry.