Profile picture for Hpie5

house listed for sale

I own my house on 827 S. Spaulding ave LA CA 90036. You have in your stats that it was put on the market in 2009 then taken off. I have never pput it up for sale since I purchased it in 2005. What is going on here?
  • August 18 2011 - Mid City
  • 0

Hi Hpie5,

The false history should be gone within an hour. Please email me at rachelr at zillow dot com if it still remains.
Thanks for letting us know!

I just checked the MLS records and nothing pops up from the period where it was listed. I also checked a few other sites, becides, Zillow and they didn't have it listed. So its hard to tell but it looks like maybe just a glitch? But it doesn't look like someone listed it on the MLS without you knowing. 

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Hpie5 -

This is Neil from Zillow.

It might be an error from the feed. This posting was given by Emailflyers.net.

Please don't hesitate to e-mail us back for further inquiries.