house listed on your site 8805 Willow Creek Court Douglasville, GA

I want information about this house, but did not see how to contact the owner. Can you help me with that? My zillow #603453. Thanks an please hurry with the answer.
  • April 21 2012 - Douglasville
  • 0

Thanks I discovered it later. I was also trying to find out if they had listed other homes for sale.

The property you mention says that it was sold in December, 2011.  Properties listed for sale on Zillow have a red icon on the map, and in the upper left of the home details page you will see the words "for sale".  The contact information is at the very bottom of the home details page.