Profile picture for yuachen

house selling fact is incorrect

My house is still showing as sold in March 2013, but it was actually last sold in Dec 2011. Please correct the information showing in the fact part about my house asap as I will sell my house in the near future, this is formation negatively impact my house value.

----Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $368,000 (wrong info)

My house address is 11704 Parsons Walk CT, Glen Allen, VA 23059

my email is cyystone@gmail.com and my cell 804-2015156

• October 03 2013 - Glen Allen
  • 0

Information displayed on Zillow does not negatively impact your home sale.

Real estate professionals use the MLS to gather data.  They in turn advise buyers what the actual data is.  On line sites are not considered a reliable source of documentation.